- "Thanks again for the brilliant job you did today for us." Victim of terrorism after a meeting with Government officials, August 2013.
- "Thanks for all your work on ... which is much appreciated by the family." Victim of terrorism in Northern Ireland, 15 June 2012.
- “We are very grateful for the advice and practical support given to us by UHRW and you in particular.” Dr Daniel Kane, Director of Windwatch Northern Ireland.
- “Mr Axel Schmidt of Schmidt Consulting recently prepared and introduced before the French Courts a complicated case for me against the French Ministry of Education and specifically the University of Metz. The case was eventually referred to the French administrative Supreme Court, the Conseil d’Etat, and representations were made before it by a lawyer from the French Bar. The case was won decisively thanks to the hard work, thoroughness and professionalism of Mr. Schmidt, whose services I wish to recommend most enthusiastically to any potential client.” Professor Arthur Noble.
- "Your presentation was very good and has been commented on by many folk." Dr James Dingley, Northern Light Review Symposium on 'Security, Policing and Community Relations in Northern Ireland' at Parliament Buildings, Stormont, Belfast, 17 June 2006.
- "J’ai réservé mes billets d’avion ce matin et je suis impatient de vous rencontrer car on m’a dit le plus grand bien de vous et de vos travaux. " ("I booked my plane tickets this morning and I am very much looking forward to meeting with you because both yourself and your work have been very highly spoken of to me", Guillaume Denoix de Saint Marc, Directeur-Général de l’Association française des Victimes du Terrorisme (AfVT) (Chairman of the French Victims of Terrorism Association)
- “I found the tutor very knowledgeable and thorough. Excellent manner and style of presentation. Very helpful.” (Student evaluation)